Sunday 30 April 2017

--- Scrapbook Boutique DT --- "Too much Fun" Scrapbook layout + process video

 Hi Scrap Friends

Today I've got a layout to share for Scrapbook Boutique 

"Too much fun"


I wanted to show some different ways to use the Nuvo embellishment mousse.


I started this layout by choosing the cut file and the Maggie Holmes 6x6 paper pad.
I knew I wanted to back the cut file with paper and that I wanted to use the "Cornflower Nuvo embelllishment mousse" - so I chose my photos accordingly.

   

You can pick up all the items used in this project from



I've got a process video for this creation too.




I love the dimension, colour and coordinated photos of this project.

Thanks for visiting.


Products used: 


1 comment:

  1. Love this Louise and love all those circles under your photos! Super cute photos too xx

    ReplyDelete