Wednesday 5 September 2018

--- Off the Rails Scrapbooking DT --- September challenge inspiration layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing my inspiration for the September moodboard over at

"School Lunches Blah"



I'm not going to lie. I found this food challenge quite difficult.


Firstly I chose my photo. While looking through my printed photos, I found this one of the first ever school lunches I made back in January.
It was kind of exciting at the time, but now I look forward to tuckshop days when I don't have to make lunches ... and I've still got to do this for twelve more years!!!!!

So I decided to make that the story of my layout.
The colour inspiration came from the little cupcake embellishment - I wouldn't normally have used it but for this page, it was perfect.

You can see and hear all about my process in this video.


Thanks for visiting.

Happy Scrapping.


Louise xo

No comments:

Post a Comment