Sunday 28 December 2014

Black with 2 - "Play Ball" December Inspiration Board

I've been looking at the Black with 2 blog and inspiration boards for many months but haven't been confident enough to try them.

This month I decided I could give it a go.

You can visit the Black with 2 blog here: http://blackwith2challenge.blogspot.com.au/


My Layout "Play Ball"

 I used the inspiration image when picking my photos as I knew I had these great pics of my son, Master Z with his first ball.
The chevron background is green tissue paper cut into squares, layed out and covered with matt acrylic medium. 
I find titling very difficult and will often start a layout with a title in mind. This is also another layout which I used hand journalling - it's really starting to grow on me!


Materials:

Black cardstock, green printed tissue, matt acrylic medium, white cardstock, black ink, Dylusions Calypso Teal & Cut Grass, blue cardstock, Little Birdie flowers and embellishment, modelling paste, Kaisercraft flowers and rhinestones and Merci scrabble stickers

5 comments:

  1. Aaah aren't the photos just adorable!! Love all the detail you have done here - the blue really pops out. And the effect of the fading of the edges of the photos is just amazing - my eye keeps getting drawn to the photos - what a good effect!. Fab page! Thanks for playing along with our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and love the detail. thanks for joining us at BW2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely super cute and loving how the colours 'pop' on the black. Hope you will join us again next month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous page with gorgeous photos... thanks for playing along with BW2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! Sweet sweet pix. Great overall work with the board and sketch, page is so fun!Thanks for sharing with us at BW2

    ReplyDelete