Tuesday 12 May 2015

Pink, pearl & lace fascinator - handmade by me

Hello ...
and thank you for stopping by to visit my blog.

Mostly I share my scrapbooking pages here, 
however I dabble in some other crafty pursuits - when I have the time!

Today I'm sharing with you one of my favourite hobbies - Millinery!

I started making my own fascinators when I couldn't find one to match a dress about four years ago.

Since then, whenever I head off to the races, I pick an outfit and then accesorise accordingly!

Below is a recent fascinator I made to wear to the races.


 

I started with white felt as I had a dusty pink dress that I couldn't match felt to.
I then mixed various sprays until I matched one close to my dress.
I had an image in my mind of pearls threaded through wire.
I'm really pleased with the result and it's one of my favourite fascinators by far!




This piece is available for purchase.
I'll have a scrapbook page of my outfit with pictures coming soon! 


I'm also available for custom pieces (four weeks notice required).
So if you have something in mind, feel free to drop me an email at 
timelesscraftmumma {at} gmail {dot} com

Thanks for visiting.
Comments are always appreciated.


1 comment: