Wednesday 25 November 2015

DLish Scraps November challenge + Just add paper kit scrapbooking layout

Hi Scrap Friends

So pleased to be sharing a layout using the November Just Add paper kit from

My layout "The Look" 


I've used the sketch (scroll down) as inspiration.
The black cardstock got a layer of modelling paste while the white paper got a
layer of black gesso through a stencil. 

 

I've tucked my journalling beneath the photo in the tag pocket.
I chose this photo because I love "The Look" on DH face when he see's me coming down the aisle


The after five inspiration is to die for and I instantly wanted to use one of our wedding photos.
Our theme was black and white with a touch of red.
So pretty much everything in our album is scrapped monochromatic.


I'm really looking forward to seeing what Amanda has in store for next months JAP kit.

Thanks so much for visiting.


1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous page!! I love your stencilling and layering!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at D-lish Scraps!

    ReplyDelete