Friday 30 September 2016

--- Scrapbook Boutique DT --- September 30 Layout share + process video "That Sweet Face"

 Hi Scrap Friends

Today I've got a layout to share for Scrapbook Boutique 

"That Sweet Face"



Don't forget to check out some of the fabulous new ranges and products in store at



This month I'm playing with the Kaisercraft "Barber Shoppe" collection.


This collection really lends itself to grungy, boy layouts so I took that as a challenge to brighten
it up a bit! Hence the inclusion of some Tim Holtz and Colour Blast mediums.

I couldn't get this layout started - I had papers and a photo but
I was lacking inspiration, so I used this sketch from  Sketch Savvy!



I like how the final layout came together.



As always, I have a short process video for you.


Thanks for visiting.
Don't forget to join our monthly challenge and blog hop revealed on the 10th of each month.


Products used:



1 comment:

  1. That is a lovely sketch and I love the papers you have used on the background, sweet photo too!

    ReplyDelete