Monday 19 June 2017

123 challenge blog June challenge - scrapbook Layout "I love right now"

Hi Scrap Friends

It's been a little quiet on the blog as I work on some project for upcoming DT positions.
So today I decided to share with you a layout I created for the June challenge at
123 Challenge Blog

"I Love Right Now"


This month was definitely a challenge ...



I decided to start with an off white paper and lean heavily towards neutrals.
I chose this marble effect 12x12 from Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane collection.

I then added some texture paste through a stencil and while it was still wet, I covered with silver glass chips - to add some bling to my background.



I chose this photo in black and white to keep with the neutral theme and raided my stash for some papers and embellishments to go with it.


Once dried and I started to put the layout together, the background was missing something - so I added some stamping and the little fussy cut bees.

I quite enjoyed this challenging process and although not a true white layout - I like the result.

Thanks for visiting.



3 comments:

  1. Oh wow this looks amazing Louise! I love the back ground details, and cute photo too.. thanks so much for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Lizzy with the Oh wow. Your page is just stunning and I also love all the background detail. I just love how you have used all the sparkly bling and your photo is so adorable. Thanks for joining in with us this month at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the work on the background.......Thanks for playing along With 123 Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete