Wednesday 4 October 2017

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- October challenge layout "Amazing"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing my take on the A2Z Scraplets October challenge.

My layout "Amazing"


This month is a moodboard with a slightly challenging colour palette.


I decided to raid my stash for papers and embellishments.
I chose a photo of DH on a camping trip. He hardly smiles for photos so I love this page when I see his happy smile.

I've added a
Chicken Wire Border
treated with gesso and then coloured with Distress Crayons.
I love how it looks with the cotton and the Charms Creations star!


I used the
and covered with Colour Blast embossing powder "Tangareen Dream"


In the background you'll find some Colour Blast paste in "Snow White", some background stamping and some splatters.

This page quickly became one of my favourites - so easy and I really like the mix of patterns and paper tearing.

I look forward to seeing your creations.

Pop on over the the facebook page here 
to join in.


Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment