Sunday 1 July 2018

--- White with 1 CT --- "1st Haircut" Scrapbook Layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today is one of my fav days of the month.
When you get to see all the new scrapbook challenges.

My first share is for White with 1

"1st Haircut"



This month we have a lovely colour this month.
You can also take inspiration from this sweet moodboard.

No automatic alt text available.

I've started with White cardstock background (Of Course!) and created some stripes with Distress Crayon and washi tape.


I then grabbed some stash items and built my page.
These photos I've had printed for awhile, but had not scrapped them.

This page with it's blue inspiration matched the photos so I went with it.

I also had this chippie from A2Z Scraplets and the layout kind of just fell into place.

I always look forward to seeing your creations each month, so I hope you'll have fun with this months colour.

Happy Scrapping.



No comments:

Post a Comment