Monday 17 December 2018

Scrap the Boys - December challenge "Naughty" Scrapbook layout for boys

Hi Crafters

Today I'm sharing my take on the challenge at

My layout "Naughty"




Apparently I did not read the blog well enough as this month is supposed to be a Christmas challenge.
I thought it was a "naughty or nice" challenge and hence my photo and title.

Even if I'm not eligible for voting I still wanted to share.

I've used Nuvo Embellishment mousse in the background and Cocoa Vanilla Studio papers.

Thanks for visiting.


5 comments:

  1. Love it, Louise!! When my son was little we caught him hiding in the newspaper cupboard with a packet of butter! Awesome take on our STB challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure it doesn't HAVE to be a Christmas page?! But I do love your take and that you chose naughty! LOL Kids, man! I love your page x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Such a cute photo of your little rascal in the cupboard. And a fun page too. Thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Louise.great colour arrangement. Thanks for joining us at STB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun layout and a foto too🙂. Thank you very much for playing along with STB!

    ReplyDelete