Thursday 4 June 2020

--- White with ... 1 --- June Scrapbook layout "Love"

Hi Crafters

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook layout created for the challenge over at

My layout "Love"


This month the team challenged us to create white on white with the colour
"Whisper"


So I started with white cardstock - easy!

Then I pulled out a doily for texture and then raided my embellishment box - which are all sorted by colour. So I grabbed some white hearts, the love word and the feather.

Next I had to find the photo ... I couldn't go past this one from our wedding - 10 years ago!!!!!

I used a Kinder Kreations Spring Bouquet Stencil stencil with the Crafters Workshop "Shimmery Goodness" paste to create more interest and texture.

I'm so pleased with how this layout turned out and it took less than an hour!

Thanks for visiting.

Happy Scrapping.



No comments:

Post a Comment