Sunday 30 August 2015

Charms Creations DIY Month Scrapbooking Layout

Hello Scrap Friends

I'm loving Charms Creations products at the moment.

The August challenge is to DIY your Charms Creation.

When thinking about this challenge I really had something to do with twine in my head.
Not sure where it came from, but I'm super stoked with my DIY'd charm.

Here's the layout "Scrapbook Break Up 2014"


Here's my DIY'd Charm:
I've added another layer of felt and included some twine.
I also used grey gelato lightly over the white calico and then included a glitter heart.


At every scrapbook break up we have our photo take in some funny, silly way.
I've scrapped this photo by hiding it under my main layout!


Such a great bunch of ladies that I spend scrap time with every month.


Here is the challenge.


Thanks for stopping by and 
thanks to Charmaine for her gorgeous charms and this months DIY challenge.


1 comment:

  1. Wow Louise, that is a cool alteration to the DIY - very nice. Fantastic layout, and love the mug shots - lol. Thanks for joining us this month.

    ReplyDelete