Sunday 5 November 2017

Scrapbooking Top 50 Aus November Challenge - "Stay Gold"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout inspired by the November challenge at

My Layout "Stay Gold"


This month we had a super fun sketch to play with.

No automatic alt text available.

Which I decided to rotate as I'd just printed these cute photos from Dreamworld.

To make the background, I started with white cardstock and freestyle drew my star with distress crayon and then smudged with my finger.

I cut the inner of the star and backed it with star patterned paper.


The yellow inspiration came from the Charms Creations heart.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge. I love the way your background echoes your Charms Creations embellishment. Thanks for playing along with the SBT50 challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pop of colour on this layout, such a fun page. Thanks for joining us at SBT50

    ReplyDelete