Sunday 21 October 2018

--- Kitaholic Kits DT --- "Cake" Scrapbook layout + process video

Hi Scrap Friends

Welcome along to my blog today.
I'm so pleased to be sharing inspiration for 




Here is my inspiration for you
"Cake"



The inspiration for this page came from the cute baking embellishments on the sticker sheet.
I chose these super cute photos of Master C "licking the beaters". I love his face and the little smudge of cake batter on his nose.

/

Master C's favourite colour is green, so I focused on that as my main colour with some small pops of pink to help draw the mix master sticker into the layout.

 

I think the title and the chipboard sticker are just spot on.
"Today I am happy because ... Cake!"

In the background I've used some glitter paste through the stencil in the Mixed Media kit.

Also on this page you'll actually find some of the packaging that the embellishments came in - don't forget to keep some of the pretty "rubbish" to use on your pages.

Heres the process video if you'd like to see this creation come together.



Thanks for visiting.

Happy Scrapping.



No comments:

Post a Comment