Monday 14 December 2020

*** Mystical Scrapbooks DT *** December inspiration "Happy" Mixed Media 12x12 layout


Hi Crafters


Today I'm sharing a little bit of mixed media inspiration for Mystical Scrapbooks


I adore the Frosted Sugar Powder and wanted to explore some of it's uses.

So I decided to combine it with Multi Medium and  Colour Blast Shimmer Dust Peacock.

I trialled it through a stencil but couldn't get the desired effect so I ended up with a freestyle background.

I've teamed this with Fancy Pants paper and Fancy Pants tags

I like to have some form of border on my layouts so Washi tape was perfect for this.

To finish I added some Simple Stories Embellishments a bit of Gold splatter and some Sequins.


You can check out the process video here:



Happy Scrapping.



No comments:

Post a Comment