Friday 16 April 2021

*** Mystical Scrapbooks DT *** April Cybercrop challenge - Black + 1

Hi Crafters


Today I'm sharing a layout for the Mystical Scrapbooks 

It's cybercrop time and this month is all about Black + 1 - I'd like you to feature black and yellow.

For my share I wanted to show you that you can create a monochromatic layout in a different way.



For this layout, I've started with 9x11 background and painted on some Colour Blast Shimmer Dust "Sunflower"

Once it dried I added some black gesso through a stencil

I've used papers from Simple Stories "Life in Color"

Then embellished with Colour Blast Arty Farty Paper and my go to at the moment - cotton.

I've added a little touch of texture with the lace.


Here is the process video:



Happy Scrapping



No comments:

Post a Comment