Monday 12 April 2021

*** Mystical Scrapbooks DT *** Aprils Inspiration layout - double scrapbook layout "Bunya Hike" + process video

 

Hi Crafters

Today I'm sharing a new layout created for 
Mystical Scrapbooks

This layout "Bunya Hike" is all about technique.



To create the stripey background you lay washi tape at different intervals.
Then cover with your chosen medium ... you could use water colour, sprays, acrylic paints.

After the medium is dry, you remove the washi tape. 
I then decided to keep the washi tape and use that in my background also. 

I've mounted my photos with Colour Blast Find Paradise paper but I still needed something else.

So I used a stencil and some paste to add a little bit of interest.

Finishing off with a couple of florals and some Gold thickers letters

Other products from the Mystical Store are:


Here is the process video:





Thanks for visiting. I hope you are inspired to try out this technique.

Happy scrapping.






No comments:

Post a Comment