Saturday 19 June 2021

*** Mystical Scrapbooks *** 8 week challenge - Around the world - Week 8: Australia

  And our last leg brings us back to the place we love... 'down under'! 

Australia boasts some of the world's most beautiful natural wonders such as the Great Barrier Reef - the world's largest coral reef system, the Heritage Listed Ayers Rock (Uluru), the Bungle Bungles in Western Australia, the Twelve Apostles along the Great Ocean Road. Man-made icons include the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House. *
Well, here we are home again.


* Australian explor



Well, here we are home again in Australia. 
I have so enjoyed my Around the World trip.

My final layout share is "Scenic Route"


Using negative space is a real challenge for me.
I'm kind of a more is more scrapper.

So for this layout I started with White Cardstock.
I created an area of interest on the left by adding random strips of paper.

Choosing a photo was easy ... this is one of Master Z in his Birthday suit making a run for it on Fraser Island!

I added some black ink splatters and got stuck.

I put the layout aside for a couple of days and tried to decide how to make this layout into something I love but still meet the negative space criteria.

Stitching was the answer.

In the video you'll see how I did the chain stitch but you can find lots of detailed tutorial on YouTube.




Thank you for joining us for this 8 week Challenge.

It has been such fun seeing how you've all interpreted the challenges.

Can't wait to see who our winners are.

Thanks for visiting.

Happy Scrapping



No comments:

Post a Comment