Saturday 5 June 2021

*** Mystical Scrapbooks *** 8 week challenge - Around the world - Week 6: India

 Heading south now...

Fabulous challenge this week ...

Here is my inspiration

"Stories"



I love this challenge. 

I have a 6x6 Minc machine which is gathering dust. 
So I decided to get some foil supplies out!
So glad I did.

I started by adding a layer of DecoFoil Transfer Gel through a Hexagon Stencil
It dries kind of tacky.

Then I grabbed foil in the brightest colour I had - Blue

I place the foil over the gel and heat with my heat gun.
Then using my hands (not recommended as it's hot) or a hard but blunt tool I smudge the foil into the gel.

More smudging gives a more even affect, but I like the rough look, so I just keep adding until I'm happy.

The background is so vibrant I kept the embellishing simple - the ribbon from the kit and some fussy cut florals.

This photo is not a particular favourite but I love the story it tells.

You can check out the process in this video:



Happy Scrapping




No comments:

Post a Comment