Sunday 21 December 2014

Off the Rails December Mood Board "Around the Tree"

I wouldn't describe myself as a Christmas traditionalist but I found the December mood board at Off the Rails scrapbooking so pretty, I just had to put a page together.

You can check out their blog here:  http://offtherailsscrapbooking.blogspot.com.au/


"Around the Tree"

This is actually a scraplifted layout from my new favourite addiction - Pinterest!!!! 
(I know, I know, I'm a little slower than everyone else)

I must admit, I'm still not a fan of the hand journalling thing, but it's growing on me and I'm getting much better at just going with it!


Materials:

Red Cardstock, Various patterened papers, white cardstock, Kaisercraft "North Pole" Collectables, buttons, twine, brads, vellum, green cardstock, rhinestones and gold tape

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous page. I love the way you've used those banners to define your design and the repeated photo in colour and black and white looks great. You've used the mood board so well to create this lovely layout. Thank you for entering it in the Off The Rails Scrapbooking challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes! Pinterest. That place is DANGEROUS!!! Great idea for a page - love the banners & you've done a fabulous job using our Off the Rails mood board:):) The little buttons are a fabulous touch....& I must say, your journaling looks wonderful! I'm a big fan of hand written journaling - it is as individual as each of us, & I reckon that's pretty important!! Thanks so much for joining us this [busy!!!] month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful page. The banners are awesome! I personally think that journaling adds much more fun and meaning to documenting memories. Great take and thanks for taking part in Off The Rails Scrapbooking challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page - thanks for playing! Love the banners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the string and banners - such a great idea! I'm also trying to do more journaling on my pages as it really adds a lot to the memory keeping part of scrapbooking. Thanks for joining us at OTRS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the details! Thanks for joining us at OTRS! 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go with the hand writing - I think it's essential to add to a number of layouts. Thanks for joining in at OTR.

    ReplyDelete