Tuesday 10 February 2015

Scrap the Girls February Scrapbook Layout "Me"

This is my first layout for Scrap the Girls.
I've been hesitant to play previously as I live in a house full of boys!!
Buy hey, I'm a girl so why shouldn't I scrapbook pages of myself.

It was such a pretty mood board this month.


Visit Scrap the Girls here.

My layout was obviously inspired by the colour green but I paired it with some brown. I used a birthday selfie pic as I wore a green dress for my birthday. 



My 30th year was a big learning curve and I feel like going into my 31st year that I've learnt so much and that sometimes you have to trust your journey even if you don't understand it - hence the quote :)

Hope you like my layout and please feel free to leave a comment.


Materials:

Green cardstock, Adirondack "Espresso" colour wash, Kaisercraft "Blue Bay" papers, Scrap Matts chipboard border, Green Tara flower, Portacraft embossed stickers, Little Birdie flowers, sequins

9 comments:

  1. Great page! Love the bright green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is gorgeous. Love the bright green paired up with the lovely textured flowers.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous - love the vibrant colours and a big HOORAY to you for scrappin' yourself!! Something I think we should all do more of!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning!!....Love the green background......Beautiful selfie!!....Thank you so much for playing along with Scrap The Girls.
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay.... good on you for scrapping yourself! Love this! Hope you can join us again at STGs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout, I just love your flowers and sequins. Thanks for joining us at STG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I think we don't scrap ourselves enough, & you showed us how to beautifully! Thanks heaps for joining us at Scrap the Girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous page Louise, and welcome to your first STGs challenge :) Thanks heaps for playing along with STGs this month ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. great page! the background colour is so vibrant and I love that you have used a photo of yourself :) thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls! good luck xx

    ReplyDelete