Saturday 30 May 2015

Sassy Scrappers May Moodboard - Scrapbooking layout "Celebrate"

Hello Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for Sassy Scrappers May moodboard.
Last challenge for the month as I am concentrating my efforts on catching up with my project life album.
Might share some in the future

 "Celebrate"


This month's Sassy moodboard is so pretty and there are so many ways to be inspired.

I chose to use the black and white striped tablecloth with blue as my colour inspiration.
The cake in the top right also looked delicious 
so I chose a photo of Master C on his first birthday, tucking into a cupcake!

Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in at Sassy Scrappers. I like your interpretation of the moodboard. Cheers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous to see how you were inspired by the moodboard Louise. Thank you so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete