Tuesday 11 August 2015

Scrapping Clearly August Layout "Brotherly Love"

Hi Scrap Friends

I'm sharing a layout I've created for Scrapping Clearly Blog.

I love that they have a sketch AND moodboard challenge every month!
So much inspiration.

Here's my sketch challenge layout

"Brotherly Love"



Here's some close ups:




This is Scrapping Clearly's inspiration sketch.


I've gone with the landscape photo, circular elements and title position - 
simply moving it all to the right.

Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. I just love your interpretation Louise. Clever layering and the use of the twine, such a cool boy layout. Thanks for joining Scrapping Clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise this is just amazing I adore it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SCxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great page, I just love all that background work!!
    Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layering and the colours are amazing. Thanks for playing along with Scrappingclearly

    ReplyDelete