Tuesday 24 November 2015

Scrapping Clearly Sketch Challenge - November layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Don't you just love the warmer weather and longer days?
Feels like there are more hours to spend scrapbooking!

Today I'm pleased to share a layout I created using the
November inspirations sketch.

My Layout "Shake"


Here is the inspiration sketch.


Straight away I was inspired by the circle and wanted to incorporate them into my layout!
I've created this layout by using watercolours on the background
and then layering my embellishments around the photos!

Thanks for visiting.


3 comments:

  1. This is really lovely! Love the happy photos and bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love how you used the circles and flowers around your photos. Thank you for joining in this month.

    ReplyDelete