Sunday 21 February 2016

Kaisercraft February challenge scrapbook layout + process video

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout created for one of my favourite manufacturers

*** Kaisercraft ***

I'm constantly waiting for their new ranges to arrive so that I can get creating.

Here's my layout "Remember Coolum"


The current DT is amazing and if you haven't visited them,
pop over to the Kaisercraft Blog

KC FEB COMP

Definitely something a little different from me.
If you'd like to see how I created this layout
here's a process video.



Thanks for visiting.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely photo and how to use the mood board, thanks for playing along at kaisercraft monthly challenge , Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful.. love the journalling on the photo... that is a fabulous range!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Louise,
    I am a big fan of Kaisercraft too!! I love your layout. What a great memory to scrap. Thank you for sharing it with us at Kaisercraft : )
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete