Friday, 25 March 2016

Jot Magazine March moodboard challenge scrapbook layout + process video

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout and process video created for
Jot Magazine March moodboard.

My Layout "Today Documented"



I have to admit, I rarely use pink. With a house full of boys it doesn't feature often
in my pages, but I'm pleasantly surprised at the little pop of colour it's given to this page.

March 2016 - Mardi copy

I've taken inspiration from the wooden texture, the arrows, the colour palette and the typewriters.
This layout is a mix of Kaiser papers and
elements from the Simple Stories "Life in Color" collection.

I've also provided a process video so you can see how I completed this layout.



Thanks for visiting.


5 comments:

  1. You've interpreted the mood board so beautifully! I love the story too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet photo and you've scrapped it so beautifully! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous interpretation of the mood board.. and those pops of pink look perfect too...
    Thanks so much for taking the challenge...
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great design! Thanks for entering the mood board challenge for Jot Magazine this month :-)

    ReplyDelete