Wednesday 7 December 2016

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- Kraft Guest DT December challenge "Our Home"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets

This month I got to play along with Kraft + challenges

My layout "Our Home"


Inspired by this month's moodboard challenge:



This challenge came at the perfect time.
I've been meaning to update our household pictures for awhile but they keep getting pushed to the back of the queue.


Deb has some awesome home inspired chippies in the store.
I've used 


The Our home is treated with embossing powder in "Steel" and "Royalty".
I've applied it in different layers to give the blended look.

The house set got a coat of gesso and then coloured with Tim Holtz Distress crayons.

I have an extra pack of the House set small so if you are the first person to comment on this post (in Australia) I'll post them to you and you can use them in the Kraft + challenge this month.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment