Friday 6 January 2017

Kraft + January challenge - Scrapbook layout "Got Wheels"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout created for the January challenge at 

My layout "Got Wheels"


The challenge of course is to create on a kraft background and include a bike on the layout.


I've used a strip of bike from the Kaisercraft "Boho Dreams" sticker sheet.



I took inspiration from the blues of the moodboard and used baby blue acrylic paint and Colour Blast colour paste in "Just Blue" for my background.


After some recent feedback I'm trying to complete more multi photo layouts - Love how this one turned out!

Thanks for visiting.



7 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous, great photos and love the design too,, thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love kraft its so cool - love how you made your colors pop!!! and perfect for rugged biking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great design and I like the mixed media in the background. The strip of bikes works well and the whole thing is fabulous. Thanks for playing along at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your page Louise, so cool. thanks heaps for joining us this month at Kraft+ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page as always Louise. love that Colour Paste Just Blue is my favourite! Thanks for playing along this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is super Louise. Thank you for joining us at Kraft Plus this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant layout! I really love that dark blue, it's such a contrast to the kraft. Very cool design & background. Thanks so much for joining us last month over @ K+ :)

    ReplyDelete