Friday 19 May 2017

Kraft + May challenge - "Hello Beautiful" scrapbook layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout created for the May challenge at

My Layout "Hello Beautiful"


This month the challenge was to create outside the box.


Translation - No square photos!

Now I thought about the easy ones first and discarded the circle and the triangle.

Eventually settling on something with a cut file - the star!



I choose blue as my colour focus to match the photo.

I made my background with acrylic paint and an empty toilet roll!!!

Other elements on this page are from my stash and I've also included an awesome Charms Creations map marker!

Thanks for visiting.


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is so eye catching and I love the fabulous back ground details.. but the 'star' of the layout is of course that wonderful photo and star!!! Thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A star is a great choice for this little bubbly person. love the mixed media background and the Charms creations element. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design with this large star, it certainly grabs your attention. Thanks for joining us over @ K+ :)

    ReplyDelete