Saturday 9 December 2017

Show us your stuff December challenge - Scrapbook Layout "Happy"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing my page for the December challenge at 




My hand made item is the flair from "Just add flair"



No automatic alt text available.

I am seriously loving this collection from DCWV.
You can find it here in the Scrapbook Boutique store.


I've flipped the sketch to suit this paper - cactus are not really my thing but I quite like the final result of this page.
I've done some fussy cutting as this collection doesn't have any die cuts or stickers ...
really made me think a little hard about the papers available to me.


For the background you'll find Colour Blast Shimmer spray "Envy", some stitching, stamping and sequins to finish.


Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping.



2 comments:

  1. Very cute page! Love these colours! Thanks for joining in at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just awesome!!! Thanks for playing along with us. Xx

    ReplyDelete