Sunday 1 April 2018

--- Off the Rails Scrapbooking DT --- April 1st Challenge moodboard reveal

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing the April challenge for Off the Rails Scrapbooking

"Sweet Life"


This months moodboard has so much inspiration and some glorious colours.

No automatic alt text available.

My inspiration came from top picture - so I've incorporated some paper rosettes onto my page.

I've stash busted this page by digging though my paper collections and choosing one with lots of colours.



The background paper was so pretty, I just didn't know what to do with it.
So in completing this page I've left it really simple and simply added some paper layers and the title!

Thanks for visiting.

Looking forward to seeing your creations this month.






No comments:

Post a Comment