Tuesday 1 September 2020

--- Mystical Scrapbooks DT --- September Challenge Paints & Inks Reveal - All about Vintage

 Hi Craft Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for

Its September challenge time and we want you to get out your paints and Inks.

As an added challenge I'd like to see you create something with a "Vintage" theme.


Here is my vintage inspiration

"Father"




See the video below. 



This layout features:




I love to use products in different ways then they are intended so I've used the Nuvo drops like a paste and applied them through a stencil.

As the liquid was thinner than normal paste, I washed the stencil between applications.
It dries with a lovely matte finish and almost looks like it's embossed on the background.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy scrapping.



No comments:

Post a Comment