Friday 20 November 2020

*** Mystical Scrapbooks DT *** November Cybercrop challenge reveal - Teacher Gifts

   Hi Crafters

Welcome to November cybercrop challenge reveal for Mystical Scrapbooks..

I'd like to see you make a handmade gift or scrapbook a layout about a gift.


This month we are focusing on cards and gifts.

So I've created some teacher gifts for the end of the year.

I picked up these glass jars from my local discount store.

I'm filling them with a cylinder of paper - that holds an extra little surprise then filling the outside space with red & green Christmas m&m's

For the outside I've wrapped them with twine and added two sweet little tags.


Here are the supplies used for this layout:


Thanks for visiting ... Can't wait to see your creations.

Process Video:






Happy Crafting



 

1 comment: