Saturday 12 June 2021

*** Mystical Scrapbooks *** 8 week challenge - Around the world - Week 7: China

 Heading north east now...


China has a lot going for it, culture, production, animals and tourism.


But what really grabs me is their food ...

Symbolism of Chinese Food

Here is my food layout "Don't get Hangry"


I've started with this pineapple paper and torn it into strips. Then I've layered the strips over the top and distressed the edges.

I knew I wanted to add some colour to the white background so I've prepped my paper with gesso

I've then used Colour Blast Shimmer Dust to add some colour to the background. 

A little bit of stitching in a circle to draw in the black.

I've created my own title by cutting the word "Hangry" three times with my Silhouette Cameo and layered them on top of each other. 

I've used some sequins and Rhinestones for bling.

Here is the process video:


Can't wait to see your creations.

Happy Scrapping



No comments:

Post a Comment