Friday 17 February 2017

--- Scrapbook Boutique DT --- Feb layout share "Happy Happy Birthday" Double layout share + process video

 Hi Scrap Friends

Today I've got a layout to share for Scrapbook Boutique 

"Happy Happy Birthday"



You can pick up all the items used in this project from



With thanks to receiving some Feedback on my YouTube channel, I'm going to create more Multi-photo layouts. So I thought I would combine today's share with something I haven't done for a while.

A double page layout.


While perusing photos and collections in my stash, I found this Kaisercraft "Party Time" Collection.


I had an idea in mind for this page so I started by creating a sketch to ensure it ended like the idea in my head!


I have of course used my favourite medium - "Tim Holtz Distress Crayons"



You can hear all about my thought process in this video.


Thanks for visiting.



Products used: 


No comments:

Post a Comment