Friday 3 February 2017

Scrapbooking Top 50 Aus - February challenge layout

Hello Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for 

My Layout "XO"



Inspired by this sketch.


I had downloaded this cut file and chosen some photos to create a romance inspired layout.

I'd put it aside as I was kind of stuck.
When I saw this sketch, it inspired me to finish the page and submit it for the challenge.

I reversed the sketch due to some uncooperative colour issues - now safely hidden under my photo!!!

Thanks for visiting.






8 comments:

  1. Loving your page, perfect for the month of February! Thank you for joining us at SBT50 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet page! Thanks for playing along with SBT50 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout and am glad that it inspired you to finish a page that you had previously put aside - they are always the most satisfying finishes. Thanks for joining in the SBT50 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous take on the sketch Louise....Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous take on the sketch :) Thanks for joining in at SBT50!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful take on our latest sketch. Love your use of journaling and circle/hearts. Thanks for joining us at SBT50

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rocking it once again Louise! Thanks for joining us at SBT50

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you were inspired by the sketch. Your layout is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at SBT50 this month. ")

    ReplyDelete