Monday 13 February 2017

Show us your Stuff - February challenge Scrapbook layout "Published"

Hi Scrap Friends

I'm sharing with you today a layout for the February challenge at
Show us Your Stuff

"Published"


I had no idea what to do with this sketch.



So I started with a photo. I'd recently printed this one of myself and it was square so it fitted the sketch.

I then chose some elements from the latest Kitaholic Kits box of goodies and decided to go with it.
Pink is not a colour I use often - if at all.
But as I'm getting quite a collection, I'm trying to use it.
So hence my choice of colour for this layout.

The page kind of developed on it's own. but I really like how it turned out.

I've used a Charms Creations heart and some Burdies Embellies foam elements.

Thanks for visiting.


6 comments:

  1. Louise, all I can say is WOW! Just love it,, and the pink works well! Thanks for joining us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great moment scrapped!! Thanks for joining in at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh oh oh!!!!!!!!!!!! wow... love love how grungy yet pink this is. superb take on the sketch and congrats on the publication. thank you for joining in at show us your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome!! I love the pink! Thanks for joining us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is perfect! Love all the details. You've rocked it. Thanks for playing at Show Us Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, we must be on the same brain wave - i just finished creating a layout for my very first ever published LO too.
    Love your layout, It is gorgeous!!!! Thank you for joining us at Show Us Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete