Friday 24 February 2017

123 Challenge Blog February - "Best of Friends" scrapbook layout

Hello Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout created for the February challenge at 

My layout "Best of Friends"


 This month we were challenged to use the colour red, the word Friends and flowers on our layout.

February 123 Challenge

I've done some stash/scrap busting to complete this page.

I started with the kraft/red spotted Kaisercraft background paper.
I decided to trim the pieces because I didn't want a whole page of kraft background.

Then I applied a layer of white gesso with a spatula.
My background is combined of flower stickers, stamping, ribbon, 
My photo cluster is made up of left overs from my stash.


My flower element is stickers instead of paper flowers - just for something different.

I'm really pleased with how this one turned out.

Thanks for visiting.


8 comments:

  1. The colours of this page are so striking! Fantastic layering too ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours of this page are so striking! Fantastic layering too ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous.. it looks wonderful.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous page Louise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Louise. This is beautiful . The spot paper is perfect with the taupe contrast to the red. Loved it all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how you have combined all the elements of our challenge – very clever. Thank you so much for joining in with 123 Challenge Blog this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great photo, I love it so much. Wonderful take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great \page thanks for playing at 123 challenge

    ReplyDelete