Wednesday 27 December 2017

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- "Create your own dreams" scrapbook layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets

My layout "Create your own dreams"


I used the
and coated it with Colour Blast embossing Powder "Deep Water".


I've also included the Chicken wire frame.
I gave it a coat of gesso and then used Distress Ink "Blueprint Sketch" to roughly add some colour.


The background paper was a half started page that ended up in the reject draw.
I added Minc foil to tissue paper and then used gel medium to adhere the tissue paper to the white cardstock.
The background also features Colour Blast paste "Steel" and splatters of Colour Spray "Caribbean"



I have further embellished this page with Kaisercraft stickers and die cuts, a flair from Just Add Flair and snuck a Charms Creations tab in there too.


Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment