Saturday 23 December 2017

Scrap the Boys December inspiration challenge layout "Believe"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing my take on the challenge over at
Scrap the Boys

"Believe"


What an amazing inspiration image for this month ...


I had to think about this one a little before I got started on the actual doing.
I ended up replicating the rainbow tree for my background with Distress Crayons.


I gave the cardstock a coat of white gesso first - it makes smudging and blending the crayons a lot easier.


The background was easy, but covering it up and embellishing was a little trickier.
I ended up going through my photo stash and found this one of DH adding the star to the tree.
It was a great opportunity to get it scrapped and I'm so pleased with the final layout.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping.


3 comments:

  1. This is stunning Louise! Great take on our challenge. Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise your layout is wonderful !! Love love love it !! Thank you so much for joining us at STB. All the best for 2018... xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning layout Louise!!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys xx

    ReplyDelete