Wednesday 6 December 2017

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- "Pensive Moment" Scrapbook Layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets

My layout "Pensive Moment"


This page started with the background paper.
It's from the Project Life "Azure" 12x12 collection.
I trimmed out some areas of it and highlighted the background using washi tape and
Colour Blast Spray in Saffron.
I've applied the spray to a stencil, over the craft mat, then flipped the stencil and pressed the pattern onto the white cardstock background - I love this effect.


This Pensive Moment Chipboard is such a great fit for the photo.
I've covered it with white gesso, then coloured with Distress Crayon and then finally - lightly sprayed with Colour Blast Spray "Indigo".


With such a busy background, I didn't need to add too many embellishments, so I chose some simple stamping, cotton thread and a wood veneer.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment