Sunday 3 December 2017

Artastic Challenge Blog - December scraplift challenge "Adore that face"

Hello Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a page created for the December challenge at 

My layout "Adore that face"




This month the team challenged us to Scraplift one of the Design Teams favourite pages. 
There was some really awesome pages to chose from, but this one from Tone, really stood out to me.


I've created my background with Colour Blast Sprays and the packaging technique.


Other elements on this page are from a recent Kitaholic Kits grab bag!



With so much inspiration from the DT, I may just have to lift a couple of the other pages.
I really enjoyed having the thought taken away and simply copying someone elses page.

Thanks for visiting.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for lifting my LO. Your LO looks much better :) Great work! I love your photo and the big hearts. Great work! Thanks a lot for joining us at ARTastic! Hope to see you again next year.
    Wish you a Merry Christmas! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic photo and amazing page! Thank you so much for joining in with ARTastic this month with this bright and happy layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Louise, I absolutely love your page. The mixed media background is perfect for that super-cute photo. Thank you for sharing this with us at ARTastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous page with a gorgeous photo. Love it. Thank you for joining us at ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete