Wednesday 10 January 2018

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- "Happy Holiday Memory" Scrapbook Layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets

My layout "Happy Holiday Memory"


This layout started as a background experiement and quickly developed from there ...

I pulled out this washi tape that I didn't really know how to use.
I started making lines of it on the page and then covered the whole thing with clear gesso.


When the gesso was dry - I used Distress Crayon to smudge some more colour around the lines.
I also wanted some really subtle colour - so I sprayed some Colour Spray "Bling" freestyle.
Then I added some stamping and black ink splatters.


The chipboard pieces are the spotty circles
I've given them a coat of gesso and then covered them with metallic Distress Crayon.


Finally I've chosen this photo because it had a little pop of colour to go with my very neutral background.

I've added some journalling, title and butterflies to finish the page.


Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment