Tuesday 1 May 2018

--- White with 1 CT --- May challenge reveal "Me 34"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing my page for the May challenge at
White ... with 1

It was definitely a challenge for me.
As someone who rarely uses pink, I had to really stretch my creativity with this layout.

"Me"


Don't you just love the pretty inspiration board this month.


I started by collecting some "pink"items from my stash.
I didn't want the layout to be too "pink" so I also chose some neutral whites and silver.

I decided that this was a good time to use a photo of myself.
New Hair = perfect for selfies.


It's hard to see (and photograph) but the background actually features delicious shimmery texture paste.


I also chose a white/silver patterned background for a little extra bling.

Thanks for visiting.

Can't wait to see your creations this month.

Happy Scrapping.




No comments:

Post a Comment