Saturday 29 May 2021

*** Mystical Scrapbooks *** 8 week challenge - Around the world - Week 5: Russia

  Still heading east... by train or hot air balloon for the truly adventurous!...


The world's largest country offers it all, from historic cities and idyllic countryside to artistic riches, epic train rides and vodka-fuelled nightlife. *




I've used my title as inspiration for this Russia challenge. For some strange reason I think of Russians drinking lots of vodka and enjoying ...

"The Good Life"


This Kaisercraft acetate had the perfect curve and I've distressed the Uniquely Creative "Once upon a Christmas" papers

I chose a Christmas photo and gave this layout a really woodsy feel by using the woodgrain paper.

I have of course included my kit item ... flair and added some more circle elements.

Finally the Foam titles work perfectly. 

Love how this one turned out.

here is the process video if you'd like to watch this layout come together.


Happy Scrapping



No comments:

Post a Comment