Saturday 22 May 2021

*** Mystical Scrapbooks *** 8 week challenge - Around the world - Week 4: France

 Heading east now across the North Atlantic Ocean ...


Half way around the world and we are settling in France for the week.

Here is my inspiration layout:


The challenge to include fabric and lace was difficult for me.
I had a good think about this one and 

So I pulled out some supplies and started to think about the background.

I started with the Uniquely Creative "Ocean Breeze" paper and used a sponge to add some Kaisercraft Acrylic Paint - Tropical Water in stripes.

I managed to find some tulle with spots and this became my fabric element.
I've used the ribbon from the kit and kept it simple for embellishing.

Other items are the Foam Title and bling cardstock.

Here is the process video for this layout:





Happy scrapping




No comments:

Post a Comment