Monday 28 July 2014

Home Sweet Home - Life.Paper.Scrapbook July Mood Board - Mixed Media layout

I love following the Issuu magazine Life.Paper.Scrapbook and find it so inspirational and love that it's free!!!

This week I decided to have a go at the July Mood Board.


The following layout is something I had been preparing and it fit in nicely using the blue and red with the "Home" theme. I got a little adventurous and cut a stencil with my Cricut using the "Artbooking" cartridge from Close to My Heart and then used it to stencil on modelling paste. It needs some refinement but I'm overall pretty happy with this layout.


Materials:

Red, Blue and White cardstock, a free patterned paper (from Scrapbooking Memories), Creative Memories (CM) "Home Sweet Home" sticker, CM "Seasons" paper, Cricut "Artbooking" Cartridge, Mont Marte Modelling Paste, Couture Creations Glitzin Clamour "Rainbow", Close to My Heart (CTMH) Ink "Pacifica", Computer journalling, sequins and twine.

No comments:

Post a Comment