Monday 4 August 2014

"Pikelets" - A Scrap Around the World August Mood Board layout

I often wish that my layouts could be as detailed in involved as some of the layouts that win on SATW, but I've accepted that my style is more crisp and clean.

This months Scrap Around the World August Mood Board is a bit challenging for me. I found it quite feminine. With a house full of men can be a bit daunting!!


I was inspired by the aqua colour of the dress which immediately caught my eye. I then paired this with the brown of the cork board. I ended up with a layout of three's.


Materials
White, Aqua and brown cardstock, Stampin-Up in "Soft Suede", CTMH Babycakes paper, Plasters tape, Twine, Kaisercraft "Bow and Arrow", Gesso, Adirondack Color Wash "Espresso", Porta Craft chipboard glitter decal, Rosie's Studio pearls, Cricut cartridge "Boys will be boys"

6 comments:

  1. Adorable page!!! these photos make me smile...Thank you so much for playing with us at Scrap Around the World!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Nothing wrong with crisp and clean I happen to like it! You did a great job! All the best from SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet photo! :) Thank you for playing with us at Scrap Around The World

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to read that you are happy with your style is more crisp and clean... & what an awesome layout it is....THANK you for playing along over @ SATW this month... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really happy and sweet page! Love that shade of teal! Thank you so much for joining the SATW challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete