Saturday 6 September 2014

"My Little Indian" - A mixed media page

This page was my entry for our local scrap booking store's September monthly challenge. The last couple had been quite feminine and I asked the owner if she could do a more masculine paper so I could scrap my boys. It was great that she did, but I still found it quite challenging.

The supplies we were given were:

Paper - SEI: Seasoned "Taste Buds", blue cardstock, chipboard cogs and ribbon.


Additional Materials:

Gesso, plasterers tape, Adirondack Color Wash "Espresso", Modelling paste, Brown cardstock, Stampin Up "Soft Suede", Kaisercraft "Bow & Arrow" collectables, Buttons, Kaisercraft "December 25th" Jewels, Kaisercraft little letters, Creative Memories (CM) Sticker, Tim Holtz "Stars" stencil, Cricut & Close to my Heart (CTMH) Artiste Cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment