Wednesday 24 September 2014

The Scrapbook Boutique - September Challenge "Teddy"

While scouring google for challenge blogs I discovered The Scrapbook Boutique and the September Challenge appealed to me immediately. The colours were so cute.

Check it out here:

http://scrapbookboutiquenews.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/welcome-to-our-september-2014-challenge.html#.VCI39_mSxSV


I'm really happy with this layout. I was inspired by the circle tag and the blue twine and built my layout with the corresponding colours.

"Cooper heart's Teddy"


Materials:

Merci (Red patterned paper), Creative Memories (CM) It's a boy paper pack, ribbon, gesso, modelling paste, casablanca stencil, black ink, Stampin Up stamp, twine, Kaisercraft sticker, chipboard letters, Kaiser Colour "Sea Breeze", glitter glue, CM sticker and black pen

4 comments:

  1. How fabulous! I totally love how you have framed the photo. So glad you could join us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise I love the little details on your LO like the corner accent and the hearts and twine. Great to see your entry in the SB challenge this month:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A truly gorgeous layout. Love the way you've done the title. Colours are perfect , the cute corner .x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just had a browse through your blog gorgeous layouts. love them all I do like your style, your subjects are so special .x

    ReplyDelete